Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012 Pre-Qing Ming Bai Mu Dan

Enjoying a good cup of tea!
I got this White Peony in the early spring as soon as it arrived in the states, as my wife loves it and I was out.
 I like it very much also actually preferring this over Yin Zhen .
Purchased at Silk Road Teas, but the pre-qing ming is long gone, now they have a later pick available.
 Its a good tasty tea with a full mouthfeel and lasting sweet aftertaste.
 I just throw some in a large cup made by my friend Fred and drink a few infusions with my son. 
For a relaxing friday evening after a hard week and a good training session.
I will just let the pictures do the talking.




My son drinking up.

Tomorrow I get back to the puerh gungfu-cha as I have a bunch of samples from Hster that I want to break into. Including some mystery samples that I am looking very forward to trying. 

Thank you very much again H.

No comments:

Post a Comment